Technology Tailgate!

I am pumped about a new blog called Technology Tailgate!  I first discovered the blog when I was browsing Kristin's {Ladybug's Teacher Files} portfolio of blog designs on Bitten by the Blog Bug.  The blog design is too cute and I actually starting following the blog before there were any posts... I could feel the potential!

{Just take a quick peek at the header and social media icons and you'll see why I started following it!  Kristen did a phenomenal job with the design!}





Technology Tailgate was started by Karla @ Teach with a Smile and here is how she defines the concept of the blog:



Pretty cool concept, if you ask me!  I am thrilled to be a contributor at the site and cannot wait to write more techie blog posts.  Come stop by and spread the word!




17 comments

  1. Thanks Kate!!! So exicted to have you and your cuteness on board!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Happy to be on board!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, Kate! I'm going to be getting my Master's in Classroom Technology so that's the perfect blog for me!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, it will be the perfect blog for you! I debated getting my master's in tech, but went with counseling :-) My friends who got their master's in tech learned a lot!

      Delete
    2. Ahh perfect! Counseling is fun :]

      Delete
  3. That sounds very interesting! I love using technology in the classroom & am always looking for more ways to integrate it!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, hoping to have more techie posts soon!

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog and now I'm about to go explore another one! Thanks!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate!
    I have awarded your blog with the One Lovely Blog Award!
    Come by and visit when you can to pick it up!
    Congratulations! Your blog is lovely!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  6. After teaching third grade for 14 years, I'm moving to 2nd next year. I'm excited about the change! I'm your newest follower!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love second!!! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  7. HI! I am your newest follower!! I am having a giveaway and I would love for you to join it.

    APril
    http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/2012/06/400-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! I just entered your giveaway :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks Kate, your words mean so much to me!!! Thanks for always leaving the nicest comments :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, no problem! I have been blog stalking you for awhile now, so I am thrilled to finally be able to interact!!

      Delete

Back to Top