2012 Great Postcard Exchange!

I am very excited to try something new this year-- a postcard exchange!  {I was secretly jealous of everyone participating last year}. Mechele from Barrow's Hodgepodge is hosting the exchange I'm participating in this year.  My ultimate goal is to start a student blog and have my students blog when we receive new postcards!  We still need a few more participants for us to be able to receive a postcard from every state.  Do you live in any of these states?

If so, we need you!!!  Please click on the image below to be taken to Mechele's page about the exchange, which is where you will find her contact info!


PS: I am still looking for people who would like to donate an item for my 100 follower giveaway!  I am only 10 followers away... wahoo!  Please email me at ktbailin@gmail.com if you would like to contribute something.  Thank you to everyone who has contacted me so far... I will be emailing you all this weekend to get some specifics!  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment

  1. Too bad I'm from Texas! That sounds like a fantabulous idea! Maybe next year I can hop on the bandwagon sooner rather than later. I would love to contribute something, but I don't really have any products to give away! If you need me and have an idea of something I could help with, just email me! :)

    Sarah
    Miss A's Kindergarten
    missaskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top