Can anyone help me?? :(

I just wrote a HUGE post with Windows Live Writer... which I loved up until about 10 minutes ago... I went to preview it before I posted and the whole thing crashed and disappeared!  Do any of you know how to recover the lost file?  Of course, I did not save it as I worked because I assumed it auto-saved like other Windows programs.  I'm so sad.  I worked hard on that post!  Please let me know if you know how to recover lost Live Writer files and let this be a lesson for you... always save your work!

4 comments

  1. Wish I could help! I've done that before and it was HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a bummer! I am sitting here staring at the screen, pouting! I better just go to bed :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, no Kate! I am so sorry that happened. Windows Live Writer is suppose to save automatically as you are working on your post. It sounds like it didn't though. How frustrating!

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! I live by Live Writer. Mine always auto-saves...I did find this post on recovering a lost post...maybe it will work!
    http://techie-buzz.com/how-to/recover-unsaved-posts-windows-live-writer-crash.html
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top