Fall Sale!

Happy fall!!!  Fall is, by far, my favorite season!  I love the crisp air, the color of the leaves, yummy smells, football, caramel apples, Bath and Body Works fall candles, Halloween, and more! :)  In honor of fall, I joined up with Casey at Second Grade Math Maniac for the Happy Fall Y’All Sale!  I’m offering 20% off my TPT Store this weekend!  Click the banner below to be taken to my TPT Store!

FallSaleFinal

I only have a few products, but here are my favorites:

istudent

TOU 16 phones

Special thanks to Casey for hosting the sale!  Check out her blog here:

Just for fun, here are my favorite fall pictures {{love our dog!!}:

002

180294_1687576762348_1625576721_1511873_483359_n

Ok, back to the sale!  There are a TON of bloggers linked up for the sale!  Check them out below.  Happy shopping! 

7 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up Kate! Your cute doggy only reminds me of how badly I would like a dog, but alas, I don't really have time for one right now! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac: Fall Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog's name and layout! Too Cute! I'm looking forward to following your posts! :-)

    Kayla
    Primary Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla! I hope to be blogging again soon-- life is crazy right now!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Kate! Your dog is adorable! Consider yourself boo'd! So glad I met you at the meet up!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! :) My dog is not so adorable right now as she is taking up the entire couch and not letting me grade papers!!

      Delete
  4. You've been BOO-ed! Head over to my blog to participate in this fun linky party!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kate! I have just boo-ed you at my blog here http://iteach1to1.blogspot.com/2012/10/friday-flashback-freebies-and-ive-been.html. Email me back if you would like to get any item from my TpT store for free.:)
    kennedyk327@gmail.com
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top