Snow-globe-a-size your house or school!

Hello everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your two days of TPT shopping madness!  I picked up some fantastic new resources and even made a few sales of my own :) 

I have about 198950930185 pages of RTI paperwork to do tonight, so this will be a super quick post. 

Want to show your students {or children!} what your school/house looks like in a snow globe?  Check this out!  It’s super cute!

http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/

Here’s my school!

snowglobe

Enjoy the rest of your week!

5 comments

  1. OMG! My teammie and I did this with every address we could yesterday! Funny! I was going to post about it too! Unfortunately, my home is only an aerial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing?! My house is up close and personal... super creepy, but cool! I google-mapped a student's house the other day and he is actually in the picture!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love the snow globe! That is adorable! I just wanted to let you know that I am promoting your Elf on the Shelf activity on my blog. I used it to make elf journals for my class. Please visit my site if you'd like to read about our elf's adventures, and to see your product. I'm also a follower now!

    Lori
    The Reinspired Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate that is so cute and such a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing. I will definitely be doing this one in class and at home. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top