Best and Brightest Linky Party

blog_best

I am participating in Christina’s Best and Brightest Linky Party.  You don’t want to miss this one!  It is a great way to catch up on the blogger highlights you may have missed this year.  Through the linky party, I have already discovered many great posts I’ve missed and have found some new blogs to follow, too!

I started EduKate & Inspire in June of this year.  My blog is just over 6 months old!  Although I’ve only been blogging for a bit, I’ve been blog stalking since the beginning!  This community has inspired me, challenged me, and helped me to connect with teachers around the world.  I am so thrilled to be a part of the teacher blogger world and can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future!

 

b

My favorite post this year was when I shared about my Ghanaversary {the one year anniversary of teaching in Ghana}.  The trip made a lasting impact on my life and I can’t wait to return someday.

edukate and inspire 

Another one of my favorite posts is when I {finally!} shared photos of my classroom.

edukate and inspire

 

b2

My most popular post {by far!} has been when I shared about the website, ScootPad.  It has close to 60,000 page views...  oh my!  I highly recommend using ScootPad with your class.  There have been many new updates to the site, too!  I will share the new updates soon.  :)

scootpad

 

b3

Another highlight of my blogging adventures this year is when I opened my Teachers Pay Teachers shop!  Special thanks to my grade level team for finally convincing me to start a shop!  Although I don’t have many items posted yet, it has been very rewarding to make a little bit of extra cash on items that I’m already using in my own classroom.  One of these days, I will start uploading some more stuff!

My most popular product this year was my Elf on a {Classroom} Shelf pack.  I wrote about it here.

elf on a classroom shelf

My most popular non-holiday item was my iStudent All About Me Book.  It was the first product I made!

  istudent all about me istudent all about me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

b4

There is no way I can thank ALL of the bloggers who have inspired me this year!  You have all been a blessing in my life.  The support in this community is truly amazing.  I would like to thank a couple of people who have gone above and beyond in either welcoming me to this community or continuously sharing amazing resources.  Thank you ALL! 

 Miss V’s Busy Bees
Sara: One of the kindest and most thoughtful bloggers around!

Karla: The only teacher blogger I’ve met more than once in real life!  Great personality and amazing teacher.  She’s also the creator of Technology Tailgate!
 

Kristen: Creator of amazing resources!  I also used a million of her tutorials when I started blogging!

Kleinspiration

Erin: The most tech-savvy blogger I know!  Very down-to-earth and helpful, too!

Halle and Jenna: One of my favorite places to go for 2nd Grade resources!

Stoltenberg

Nancy: Not only the director of WBT Certification, but also super friendly and helpful!

Bunting Books and Bainbridge

Christina: I started following stalking Christina’s classroom website a long time ago!  As you all already know, she is very creative and always shares the best ideas!

   

iintegratetechnology

Kristin and Mindy: The BEST blogs for integrating technology into your classroom!

mentormob

The folks at MentorMob:  Amazingly helpful staff!  My favorite techy resource of the year!  {read more here}

The Tattooed Teacher

Rachel: Never ceases to crack me up!  Amazing classroom ideas, too!

 

Eeek… I better stop now!  Thank you ALL for being who you are!

 

Merry Christmas!!!

56_511055573580_9201_n

7 comments

  1. Aw. Thanks for mentioning me, Kate! Missing you and the blogging world and I hope all is well :) Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the linky and am your newest follower! I hope to link up soon but am having too much fun blog stalking tonight:) You have an awesome blog and I can't wait to read more!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Merry Christmas Kate! May your 2013 be as good as your 2012! And better!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Kate! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!:)

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up and the shout out! :) LOVE the pic of the dog... I'm a sucker for four legged doggy friends!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the IStudent product!! I'm a new follower!!

    Kathy O
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!! Your dog pic is so sweet and hilarious:)
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top