Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you are enjoying your day!  I just put the finishing touches on the video my class created for the holidays.  It's priceless... so I had to stop by to share it with you! 

We used the Santa's New Suit Writing Activity {free!!!} from Nicole Shelby.  Nicole's activity comes with a great story to read to your class about how Mrs. Claus and Elvin the Elf shrunk Santa's suit.  First, my students took home naked Santas and redesigned a suit for him.  Next, they wrote persuasive letters to Mrs. Claus telling her why their new suit is better than the old one.  Finally, I took photographs of their suits and recorded their voices using iMovie.  It took a bit of time, but it was fairly easy!  I love how the video came out!


Here are a few of my favorites!

 Football Santa {complete with cleats for gripping the snow!}

Snowboarding Santa

 Candy Santa

 Fancy Santa

 Baseball Santa

 Utility Belt Santa {complete with an iPad and Taylor Swift cd!}

Rivalry Santas!  Michigan Santa and Ohio Santa :)

Hawaiian Santa

Santa in Disguise!

 Cozy Santa!

 Techy Santa with a Gingerbread iPhone!!! {and sleeping dust for children and "massaging snowflakes"}

 Sparkling Santa

Aren't they all priceless?!  I definitely recommend this activity for your class next year! :)

Merry Christmas!


6 comments

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is adorable also and I am now following. Love the cute Santas.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved how they turned out :)

      Delete
  2. This is SO cute, Kate!!!!! I'm pinning it so I can use it next year with my kiddos!!! Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! We did disguise a turkey at Thanksgiving and that was a blast!

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top