Santa’s Beard Countdown to Christmas {Freebie!!}

Are your students asking you "how many days until Christmas?" every 3.7 seconds? Mine sure are! I saw a cute countdown to Christmas on Pinterest, but wanted to simplify it for my classroom… so I made a quick printable! 


After coloring, cutting, and gluing Santa, your students can begin tracking the days until Christmas. Just have your students slice off one piece of beard until Christmas arrives! Here are some of my students’ masterpieces!



Click below for your freebie! Enjoy!


4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this! I saw it on Pinterest as well, but I was at a loss as to how to make it for my kids! Thanks for saving me the time and energy. You rock!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we could both use a little more time!! I love the holidays but it's always so busy!! The santa freebie is adorable thanks for sharing!
    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kate! This is adorable! I'm printing it out now to use with my students tomorrow!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate!
    I sent you an email! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi. We are officially neighbors (so to speak!)
    Happy Holidays!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top