3 Tech Resources You Should Know About!

Happy Sunday!  I’m actually not a big fan of Sundays… here’s why:

sundays

{Story of my life!!!}  Source: https://www.facebook.com/TeachersWithASenseOfHumor

I woke up with a fever and am feeling crummy today.  This is the third weekend in a row that I’ve felt this way!  Does that happen to anybody else?  I feel great all week and then it hits me on the weekend.  Not cool.  But… better than writing sub plans!

I wanted to stop by today to quickly tell you about three great tech resources. 

1) 6520296_orig

Interactive Sites for Education is a mega resource for skill building games for your classroom!  It is not only organized by subject, but also by topic!  For example, here is a screen shot of the math page:

sites for ed

The site has been organized by Karen Ogden, who also blogs here.  I have been using this site during centers and also for fast finishers.  It is also a perfect resource to sent to parents for students who need extra practice at home!

2) Most of you probably know about Shannon @ Technology Rocks, Seriously:

But did you know that Shannon recently started a Google Site to keep track of all of the holiday sites she has been creating?

hfunheader (640x316)

You have to check it out!  Here is a link to her Saint Patrick’s Day Site!

3) A third site you need to check out is:

adnew

Educational Technology and Mobile Learning is FULL of amazing posts about everything up and coming in technology and more!  Here are four recent posts that I loved:

10 Awesome New iPad Apps for Students

Amazing TED Talks Done by Kids

Top 10 Dr. Seuss Quotes for Students

6 Great Apps to Turn Your iPad into a Collaborative Whiteboard

nyame dua border

Speaking of technology, there is only one day left to download the free Lakeshore Learning Apps!!  Go get them here!!

Also, if you haven’t heard yet, there is a new website called Educents that will be launching soon!  Kind of like a Groupon for teachers!!  Sign-up below to get a $15 credit to the site once it launches!

logo-blue-border2

Last, but not least, I reached 400 Followers this weekend!!!  Wahoo! 

400 follower giveaway coming soon

My giveaway will be launching SOON!  If you are interested in contributing, please comment below or email me at edukate.inspire at gmail dot com by Tuesday evening!  Thanks friends!!

2 comments

Back to Top