4.30.2013

A Technology Blog Hop



Spring into Technology with Classroom Freebies!

Several phenomenal teachers, Technology Tailgate Coaches and bloggers are joining forces for an amazing classroom technology blog hop!  As you hop from blog to blog, you will visit some of your favorite blogs and discover a few new blogs too!  Each with a fabulous freebie just for you!


Thank you for hopping over!

Click on the image below to be taken directly to my freebie!  

I used this display for a recent Door Decorating Contest at my school.  My students had a blast creating the iPad!  We even added a real iPad charger as a finishing touch!  Each App starts with the sentence, "iLove 2nd Grade because..."  I plan on keeping the display to hang up for next year's Open House!

  The file includes Apps for K-6, plus a blank App.  You could use the blank App to have your students design an App to show off content they are learning-- All AppBout _______!  I could even see this work for an interactive bulletin board you can display all year.  My students are VERY tech-savy this year and are engaged by iAnything!  Click on the picture below to be taken to the free file!


{Please ignore my bad measuring skills... my students were very disappointed when we had to cut a chunk out of the iPad for the doorknob!  Oops!!}

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting!  If you are new to my blog and liked what you see, don't forget to follow me!  The next stop on the path is Kristin from iTeach 1:1


In case you didn't start from the beginning, here is an ordered list of all participating blogs!

Kristin from iTeach 1:1
Leah from Learn With Leah
Amanda and Aylin from Learning to the Core
Kristen at Teacher Playground
Melanie at I Luv Twek
Carrie and Caitlin at Table Talk with C & C
Lauren at iWonder

A special thank you to Jen at Tech with Jen for designing the blog hop button!
Interested in joining our next blog hop?  Join here

See you soon for Currently May!!!  25 more days of school for me! :)

13 comments:

  1. Love love love your iPad bulletin board! Super cute :)
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2nd graders will love this!! Thanks for sharing!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I'm excited to check out your post this evening!

      Delete
  3. I love your idea! I'm thinking I might use each "app" button as a place for students to review favourite apps. We have some reluctant teachers on staff who might benefit from learning what the students have done. Oh! Just had another thought! The bulletin board could be interactive.... students could take a screen capture of something they've done on the iPad. That photo can go on the front flap of a flip-up page where the child describes/reviews the app inside!

    I'm on it! Thank you so much!
    Sandra
    T: @technolit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great ideas, Sandra!! If you try out any of your ideas, I'd love for you to send me a photo of your display!! I can add it to my file and link it to your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I want to do this! Love the idea of keeping it up all year and just changing out the apps.

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be fun?! I need to find some wall space in my classroom instead of having it on our door :)

      Delete
  5. This is such a cute idea! I can see my first graders loving it and I like how it can be up all year (with new ideas switched in and out!) Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie!

    Amanda
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Its kinda super bulletin board... I love it....

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved