Currently and a Sale!

I am Currently #399 this month.  Oh my word, that’s a lot of linking up!!   

currently may

Listening:  I made a new station on Pandora that is a mix of The Vitamin String Quartet and The Piano Guys.  The station plays a lot of popular songs that have been rewritten with a classical twist.  I use the station all the time in my classroom, and it makes great blogging music, too! :)

Loving:  I have a TON of energy from running today!  99% of my Currentlies {hmmm dropping the y and adding ies looks a bit strange here!} have something to do with watching to run… so I a thrilled that I actually ran today!  I went to a metropark by my school with a teacher friend who is a great motivator!  My goal is to run two more times this week… if I put that in writing, maybe I’ll stick to it!

Thinking:  I’m sure you already know about the big TPT Teacher Appreciation sale that begins tomorrow!  All of my items will be 28% off!  Click on the image below to be taken to my shop or see below for a snapshot of some of my products.  Happy shopping!!!

919184_10200684209808172_1884417455_o

{Thanks to Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs for the adorable sale graphic!}

Wanting:  I need to travel … somewhere… I don’t care where, anywhere sounds good right now!

Needing:  I have been wanting new running shoes FOREVER.  Maybe they will motivate me to run, right?!  Please share any recommendations you have!  The ones I have right now are so heavy… I’m looking for something light, but not completely minimalist.  Please share your favorites!! 

Bucket List:  1)  Again, travel.  2)  Create… art, TPT items, projects I’ve been saving, 7509810 Pinterest ideas!  3)  Serve at church.  I get so busy during the school year, which is really not a good excuse not to serve.  I need to make up for some lost time this summer.

… and now back to the sale! ….

Here are some snapshots of my favorite products!  Click on each image to be taken directly to the product in my TPT Store.

mother's day project for classroom

iphone clipart

all about me book

elf on a shelf  {Frames by Kyp McLaren, Fonts by Kimberly Geswein}

Happy shopping!!!

4 comments

  1. I loooove Vitamin String Quartet! When I taught high school, their music was a life-saver. The kids all wanted modern music, but I didn't want to play music with words all the time {because sometimes it's hard to concentrate}, so VSQ it was! I'll have to check out the Piano Guys. :)

    The Teacher Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like VSQ, you will love The Piano Guys! Check out some of their videos on YouTube!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to check out the Vitamin String Quartet. I have some Merrill glove running shoes. They are really light weight and I love them. My hubby has the new balance ones and he loves them. I'm happy to have found your blog through the currently party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have found a link to your blog over at Bright Concepts 4 Teachers! I am a fellow second grade teacher blogger and a new follower! I will be back to read future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top