Maybe my New Years blogging goal should have been once a month…

because I’m pretty sure I failed my “once a week” goal during the first week of the year!  Oops! :)

I have been lost in the land of benchmarks, RTI, grade cards, meetings, grad school, more meetings, tutoring, and sleep!  Speaking of sleep, I should be in bed right now… but I just wanted to stop by for a moment to share about the big sale tomorrow.  I’m sure everyone in blogging land already knows about it, but if not, here are the details:

super_sunday_sale_34

Everything in my TPT Store will be on sale on Sunday AND Monday!  Be sure to stop by to check out my latest Valentine’s Day creation, All iLove About You!  My students are obsessed with iEverything this year… hence the reason for all of my iProducts!  One of these days, I’ll post some of my non-techy creations!  Maybe during a week where I don’t have 17 meetings… oh wait…

All iLove About You contains a variety of writing pages, techy design pages, printable Valentines, foldable cards, and even a craftivity. A variety of writing papers are included to meet the needs of K-6 students.  Here’s a sneak peak of some of the included pages!

Slide1Slide5Slide14Slide16Slide25

If you are looking for other techy resources, stop by my store for some phone clip art or iStudent, an all about me book with a techy feel! 

TOU 16 phones

iStudentcover

Happy shopping!!! 

PS:  Thanks to Ashley for the cute sale button!

4 comments

  1. I wish I was in my classroom right now because I would DEFINITELY be doing this adorable Valentine's Day activity. I'm on maternity leave right now. Love your blog!

    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! My kids have seen it in my "copy pile" and can't wait to try it out! Enjoy your maternity leave! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there,

    I found your blog through Teacher Gone Digital's giveaway and I am now your newest follower!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top